The Kanata Beers and Spirits Festival has teamed up with The Man Cave: Testosterone,
The Kanata Beers and Spirits Festival will not only bring you some of the best Craft Beers in Canada; we will also have Cider, Wine and a few other spirit beverages for your sampling enjoyment.
As a community event we, through the Office of Councillor Allan Hubley, were introduced to Sarah and Shannon the creators of the highly successful 1st Annual The Man Cave: The Ultimate Show for Men in Carleton Place,
Yes, Creative Minds Event Planning is happy to present Testosterone in collaboration with The Beers and Spirits Festival at Hazeldean Mall October 9th &10th 2015.
Visitors of the Beer and Spirit Festival will enjoy local craft beer, wineand spirits. As a bonus with admission, they will also enjoy (at no extra charge) all the exciting demos and displays of Testosterone.
This festival is a one of a kind event and a perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving and Oktoberfest. Visitors will have the opportunity to play, shop and learn as we welcome vendors, industry experts, entertainers and activities:
- Motorcycles, cars, trucks, ATVs
- Sports, memorabilia and collectibles
- Thai kickboxing and the martial arts
- Strongman/Feats of strength
- Timber Sports, Arm Wrestling
- Man Cave décor and home entertainment
- Travel, outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing
- Men’s Health, nutrition and fitness
- Car/bike/truck accessories
And so much more…. As you enjoy some local Craft Beers and other beverages
So join us by participating in this mega-event.
Hazeldean Mall October 9th & 10th 2015.
Knowledgeable Consumption Corporate Responsibility:
The Kanata Beers and Spirits Festival is operated by Knowledgeable Consumption, a not-for-profit organization created to provide effective guidance for people with special needs to live healthy, active lives. As an integral part of our fundraising, the growth and success of the KBSF is imperative in providing KC the chance to help make a difference in the lives of others less fortunate.
We look forward to seeing you there. http://www.kanatafest.ca
- Ottawa Craft Beer Festival, Aberdeen Pavilion, Aug 28-30 2015
- Whiskey Ottawa, Canadian War Museum, Sept 26 2015
- Kanata Beers & Spirits Festival, Hazeldean Mall, Oct 9-10 2015
- The Beverage Show, Aberdeen Pavilion, spring 2016